Hey Tigers! My name is Jayme Barnett and I am the new UPIC intern for the Center for Career and Professional Development this Spring. I will be helping take over the Clemson blogging world alongside of my fabulous fellow intern, Kathryn! It’s been quite the adjustment to start a new semester (and a busy one at that!) but I am so looking forward to being able to write for the “Crafting Your Clemson Career” site and lending a hand in subjects that us students are looking to learn more about!
Before heading back to the blogs regularly scheduled tips and tricks, I thought it would be a good idea to give a brief overview of who I am!
For the overall profile, I am a Junior Marketing major double minoring in Psychology and Human Resource Management. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do post-graduation, but I know I would like to work with people and make an impact with the work that I do! I’m involved in a lot of different things on campus and I tend to spread myself a bit thin, but I love to be busy!
Now for the more fun stuff:
- I’m from Harleysville, Pennsylvania just 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia and am an Eagles fan born and raised.
- I studied abroad last spring in Paris, France (yes, I am one of those abroad kids) and had the opportunity to travel to 21 countries – don’t ask which is my favorite it changes every day!
- As my fellow past and present interns have, I just took the Enneagram test and I am an Enneagram Type 3, “The Achiever”. I am very goal driven and like to find success in all things that I do!
- My addiction is chocolate – I always have it within 5 feet of me whether it’s in my pocket or my backpack for easy access whenever a pick me up is needed
- I’m a huge movie gal – I love anything RomCom related, Marvel or Harry Potter! My favorite avenger is Captain America by far and I am a proud Gryffindor!
Thanks for reading a little bit about me!